Thursday, January 6, 2011

http://www.eatbetteramerica.com/search.aspx?criteria=Healthified%20Tangy%20Triple-Bean%20Salad

http://www.eatbetteramerica.com/search.aspx?criteria=Healthified%20Tangy%20Triple-Bean%20Salad

I made this salad for last nights dinner. I really enjoyed it. It has a nice change of flavors with
the Cilantro and fresh Jalepeno. My son even complimented on the salad and said I could make it again.
I thought there was not enough dressing but it is really more than enough. The vinegar flavor was just a hint.
I was surprised, I thought it might be too strong. Give it a try and check out eatbetteramerica.com for all the
nutrition information, you're gonna love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

North County, San Diego, California, United States
Life it happens in Oceanside. I was born and raised in San Diego and now live in Oceanside with my family. I have been married over 25 amazing years. My husbands and I have 3 wonderful children full of character, and are now wowed by our little grand daughter full of personality. So in an effort to enjoy our surroundings here in Oceanside I am going to set out and explore the Town of Oceanside and sometimes the surrounding area. I hope to bring you and your family information to build memories while you are here in Oceanside. So lets go find out what hidden treasures await us all!

Blog Archive