Saturday, October 13, 2012

Getting Ready For the Holidays?

For some people, getting ready for the holidays is fun and exciting. So While you go through your annual routine and start getting ready for the Holidays, Fall and Winter- Just remember there are some local friends and neighbor that my need a little help getting their Cheer On.

There is one organization that comes to mind for me. The Milestone House, a home for teen girls. This home has been helping teen girls for about 20 years, now that's dedication! If you have a teen daughter you know what I mean. The Milestone House has a short time to teach their girls how to succeed as young adults, prepare for college, how to get a job and so much more. Visit them at http://www.milestonehouse.org/ and see how you can help a neighbor .

I will be holding a Food Drive for the Milestone House. If you have non perishable foods Please contact me ansell1111@yahoo.com Be a part of something great. Make a family memory for these girls they can enjoy for a life time. You'd be surprised how much a simple gesture means to someone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

North County, San Diego, California, United States
Life it happens in Oceanside. I was born and raised in San Diego and now live in Oceanside with my family. I have been married over 25 amazing years. My husbands and I have 3 wonderful children full of character, and are now wowed by our little grand daughter full of personality. So in an effort to enjoy our surroundings here in Oceanside I am going to set out and explore the Town of Oceanside and sometimes the surrounding area. I hope to bring you and your family information to build memories while you are here in Oceanside. So lets go find out what hidden treasures await us all!

Blog Archive