Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June is about as busy as December

How do you fit it all in. Time management is just one of many things I can't get right.
Here it is the end of the school year. My 5th grader just did her science fair project over the memorial day weekend. My 12th grade son is graduating and I spent the whole day getting out announcements yesterday. Today I got an email on a great Arbonne Surprise bag for only $29, I have to get the word out to all my friends. Laundry is piling up and I need to follow my "Flylady.net" routine. Oh did I mention we painted the upstairs bathroom Sunday? I still need to clean that up too. What is today?? WEDNESDAY!!!YIKES.... minimum day at school, the kids get out at 12:30.

How do you successfully manage your week?
Would you like more Arbonne information on the $29 Surprise bag, valued at $300?

SeaSource Detox Bath Soak ...ahhh....take me away... I need to relax really soon ;)

Have a beautiful day.
Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

North County, San Diego, California, United States
Life it happens in Oceanside. I was born and raised in San Diego and now live in Oceanside with my family. I have been married over 25 amazing years. My husbands and I have 3 wonderful children full of character, and are now wowed by our little grand daughter full of personality. So in an effort to enjoy our surroundings here in Oceanside I am going to set out and explore the Town of Oceanside and sometimes the surrounding area. I hope to bring you and your family information to build memories while you are here in Oceanside. So lets go find out what hidden treasures await us all!

Blog Archive