Friday, August 6, 2010

Petite Madeline Bakery, Mission and El Camino in Oceanside

This is such an amazing bakery and they are all the nicest people.
I bought a special cake for my daughters birthday last minute.
Chocolate Lava Cake
Peter was so helpful and my guests so loved the cake.

Our all time favorite is their "Morning/All day buns" what a special treat.
Our famous All-Day Buns
They also have a cute and comfortable front patio to enjoy your
coffee and that morning bun.

So excited for them ,I heard they will be opening a second
location on Tremont and Mission.

Please stop by and visit our neighborhood bakery

PETITE MADELINE BAKERY
http://petitemadelinebakery.intuitwebsites.com/index.html
3776 Mission Avenue Suite 137
Oceanside CA 92058-1459
Phone: 760.722.1222

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

North County, San Diego, California, United States
Life it happens in Oceanside. I was born and raised in San Diego and now live in Oceanside with my family. I have been married over 25 amazing years. My husbands and I have 3 wonderful children full of character, and are now wowed by our little grand daughter full of personality. So in an effort to enjoy our surroundings here in Oceanside I am going to set out and explore the Town of Oceanside and sometimes the surrounding area. I hope to bring you and your family information to build memories while you are here in Oceanside. So lets go find out what hidden treasures await us all!

Blog Archive