Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Taking the time to understand my teen

Oh yeah! she is only 11 years old.
I guess it should be... Getting ready for the teen years.
She says I don't understand her at all.
I say your childhood should be fun.
Making good memories for you girls may be a challenge.
A challenge worth taking head on.

Yesterday was the last straw. The demanding! the Arguing,
The screaming, upsetting everyone. It has to stop.

Today the whole week is on hold.
I wrote a letter to my daughter and she is just fuming.
It has Lists for her to fill out and schedules to make.
I told her after she fills them out we can go over them together and
maybe I can start understanding where she is coming from. Then we
can make plans for a happy peaceful future.

If you have any positive ideas , let me in on your secrets.
I will keep you posted on our progress.

ohmmmm... peaceful positive things to come

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

North County, San Diego, California, United States
Life it happens in Oceanside. I was born and raised in San Diego and now live in Oceanside with my family. I have been married over 25 amazing years. My husbands and I have 3 wonderful children full of character, and are now wowed by our little grand daughter full of personality. So in an effort to enjoy our surroundings here in Oceanside I am going to set out and explore the Town of Oceanside and sometimes the surrounding area. I hope to bring you and your family information to build memories while you are here in Oceanside. So lets go find out what hidden treasures await us all!

Blog Archive